Are you pregnant? Want to access a childbirth and parenting class locally? Now you can with the introduction of a six week class being run via Telehealth, starting next week. The classes are being held every Friday between 2pm - 3pm.
- 15th April: Preparation for birth and parenting and signs of labour
- 22nd April: Labour and birth
- 29th April: Pain relief and birth intervention
- 6th May: Breastfeeding
- 13th May: After you have your baby
- 20th May: Early parenting
Participants can attend these sessions from home if your internet connection is good, otherwise the venue will be the closest health service, and will be organised when you register.
For further information see the link below: